donderdag 18 juni 2009

Visitekaartjes zijn binnen!

Hmmm… my business cards arrived today. They look amazing, I’m so happy right now! And I saw that the website where I ordered my business card had some kind of discount on postcards, and guess what? I was planning on getting a certain picture printed as a postcard. I ordered them right away!

I'm stil in doubt about what I'm going to post next... is it gonna be textural arts... or photography (combined with textiles)?
xoxo mm
-
It's gonna be textural arts, just because I made these before the other ones I was talking about (tomorrow). These two works are made during a project called 'Cadavre Exquis', just google that and you will probably understand. Both started as a drawing (drawings which started as collaborations with Sietske Ridders), and ended up looking like this...
-
Cadavre Exquis 1
-
Cadavre Exquis 2
-

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten