I think I'll start adding poems now every day. I write in Dutch, sorry for those who don't read Dutch. At first I'll start with my silent encounters. I write about people I silently meet. I notice them, but they don't notice me, or do they? At the same time these poems describe encounters with the people I meet, but they also describe encounters with myself. I got fascinated by all these weird and beautifull people all around me, and that's why I started writing these Silent Encounters.
xoxo mm
Stille Ontmoeting no. 01
27-11-'08
Voorzichtig Ruikend, Verliefd Geworden
Toen ik langs liep rook ik het al
een bekende geur, maar
vermengd met zijn lichaam,
verheven tot een hemels parfum.
Ik ging bewust achter je zitten,
voorzichtig ruikend.
Zijn wimpers fascineerden mij, want
wanneer hij zijn hoofd naar rechts draaide,
zag ik hoe ze met een perfecte kromming
omhoog reikten.
Zonder goed gekeken te hebben,
ben ik verliefd geworden.
Ik ken je niet,
maar ik mis je.
-
From now on it's only work from the past year. All these works are inspired by some weird fascination I got, mostly a fascination for an object. A percussive drill, ties, boxershorts... but also Plastic Surgery and some lines from the movie 'Death Proof' fascinated me. In this next piece I got fascinated by this green (with pink dots) umbrella and this amazing little brick wall near my house. I just love the way those red leaves creep up against those bricks.


Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten