vrijdag 26 juni 2009

Ik ben geslaagd!

Well... my amazing plan to post something everyday for three weeks long failed completely. I've been working so hard on my final exhibition... been working for 5 days from 9 am to 8 pm (give or take)! But most important... I had my exam yesterday, and I succeeded!!!
xoxo mm
-

Third year, third period. My first real performance. With a pair of scissors I started cutting off my clothes, until I was naked. With all those pieces of cloth I started to sew a new outfit, with only a sewingmachine and my own body to fit it on. I did this performance three times.
I just started thinking... this is not my first performance, but the first using just myself. I did a performance a year before this one, dressing up this beautifull girl (Emmy Schilders) with nothing else but pieces of cloth and needles. We where doing this on a verge in between 2 roads. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this performances, only a DVD.

Cut off performance

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten