The past 5 years I made and wrote and did a lot of things, and since I just started this blog... I will be posting something every day for the next three weeks... Well... I'll try to do that every day! Art in many forms... Textural Arts, Photography, Poetry... I'll start with works from a few years ago and I will work my way up to the works that I will present at my Final Exhibition.
xoxo mm
Final Exhibition:
4 to 8 Juli, AKV/St. Joost, 's-Hertogenbosch, Holland
-
First things first... two works I did a year before I came to AKV/St. Joost artschool in Den Bosch. I made these during a one year study called ABCreatief. I'm still a bit proud of these, that's why I'll start with these! The images are a bit small, but that's all that's left of it...

from Rem Koolhaas to Brian Eno
the Power of orange Knickers under my Petticoat

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten