I'm working with Textiles again. I missed it, and apparently I needed it! It's soothing, makes me happy and keeps me busy... I made T-Shirts using two different concepts. Concept one: using unusual pieces of cloth (No. 01, 04, 05 & 06). Concept two: using my own old Textile Works, and turning those into T-Shirts (No. 02 & 03). Every piece is unique, and they all have titles (that kinda happened naturally) and maybe that's why I'd rather look at these pieces as art instead of T-Shirts.
xoxo mm
P.s. (w)onderfull arT's (or even arTees)... I don't know why, but it just won't leave my head. Too corny and cheesy? I guess so...
-
(poor quality photo's, I don't know what's wrong with blogger, these photo's look perfect in Windows-Viewer, but as soon as I start uploading... they turn into crap...)
-
No. 01: Denim Teddy Bear Vest for Kids (front)
-
-
No. 01: Denim Teddy Bear Vest for Kids (back)
-
-
No. 05: Jan's Bolletjesgordijn 1
No. 06: Jan's Bolletjesgordijn 2
No. 06: Jan's Bolletjesgordijn 2
-
.jpg)
.jpg)





Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten