maandag 10 augustus 2009

Stille Ontmoeting No. 08 + Tatoeage ontwerp

Busy, busy, busy... Media Art Festival Friesland and GOGBOT Festival Enschede demand a lot of attention. Besides that I'm still busy with the exhibition BOOST, I have to work, send out a lettre of application to apply for a job at 'de Pont' (Museum of Contemperary Art, Tilburg) and I have to open a new bank-acount, send in an applicition for the WWIK, and do stuff with taxes and the K.v.K. And I'm seriously a layman with all that stuff. I should find some help!
But... I'm happy, this thursday I'm finnaly getting my first tattoo! I can't wait!
xoxo mm

Stille Ontmoeting No. 08
06-02-'09
-
Geestelijk Beperkt
-
Je gezicht valt weg
in je donkere haardos
een kuiltje in je kin
-
Je lacht ongevraagd mee
of heeft praten gewoon
gewoon geen zin?
-
Ik weet niet meer
wat ik moet denken
wanneer je lippen bewegen
-

Tattoo-design

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten